Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Moving Out

I had planned for a huge move this fall. I knew I didn't leave little Providence just yet.
But I have certain been yearning for a fresh start(I have lived in my apartment for 2 years)
I never thought I would say it, but I have been sick of loft living. I truly miss having a
bedroom ceiling, back yard and closets.

After a long, tiresome search, I couldn't find an apt that was nicer than mine.
I don't care how nice a back yard is, I need new appliances and central air.
So we are staying put and I'm pouring my energy into my place.

I'm adding a garbage disposal, repainting rooms, and buying all new linens and
revamping old furniture.I'm so excited! Here is a bit on my wish list...


curtain:urban outfitters bedding:urban outfitters door knobs:anthropologie
lamp:victorian trading co. rug:anthropologie


towel:anthropologie soap dish:anthropologie soap:roger and gallent
hair brush:mason pearson mirror:ikea shower head:unknown
perfume:Chanel No 5 lipstick:NARS bath rug:anthropologie


mixer:kitchen aid dish towel:anthropologie
kitchen timer:anthropologie bowl:anthropologie
dish:anthropologie cookbook:fresh from the famers' market
kitchen cart:ikea

No comments:

Post a Comment