Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Year Resolutions


This year has been filled with new friendships, crazy work adventures
and lots of wonderful new vintage items to add to my collections.
Here's to making 2012 just as action packed.


As the new year rolls in, I have come up with a list of resolutions.

1. Experiment more in the kitchen

At the beginning of this year, I didn't have an interest in cooking because
following recipes seemed extremely boring. But as I the year went along, I
began to enjoy making the things I craved. Mainly burritos! I'm obsessed
with cilantro and spice. I'm addicted to the culinary site, Taste Spotting.

2. Take more photographs

I'm lucky enough to play with a Canon 7D on the daily at work. But my Canon
Rebel has been collecting dust as a result. In the coming year, I want to tote it
everywhere with me. Which brings me to resolution 3.

3. Explore my surrounds in New York City


I live in New York City, yet I haven't really explored the amazing galleries,
museums, restaurants and tourist sites. In the next year I want to know
the subway map like the back of my hand.

1 comment: